Sunday, April 5, 2015

For Ever Strong: Mt Everest Base Camp Trek with my brother Rob

Here I go again....

I will be joining my brother Rob Besecker to trek to Mt Everest Base Camp. We will make an initial stop in India and tour the Taj Mahal. This trip has been in the works for 2 years. My brother has a progressive form of Muscular Dystrophy and has ongoing cardiac complications due to this disease. He has worked very hard and has persuaded his team of physicians to allow him to take on this challenge. I am going to support Rob in achieving his goal.

Rob and I have traveled together in the past to Asia, Antarctica and South America. We are scheduled to fly to Lukla and begin the trek on 4/12/15. If you would like to follow this sibling trip and view 2 different versions, go to: www.robbesecker.com/blog/





No comments:

Post a Comment