Tuesday, April 14, 2015

It's Snowing in Namche!!

4/13/14
Trek Day 4 It's Snowing in Namche!
We awoke to snow and then light rain throughout the day. Due to the lack of visibility our trek for the day was cancelled (I was taking another recuperation day anyway). I spent the day having technical difficulties trying to get this blog with pictures uploaded. Some pictures are gigantic in size, others not..haven't figured out how to fix. The wifi connection is horrible. I was able to upload an album onto Facebook.

Dinner was spent chatting with Kumar and Babu learning more about their families and their culture. Next was to start mentally preparing myself for the days to come. I'm feeling much better, the nausea, epigastric pain and lack of appetite has resolved. I'm looking forward to a safe and healthy trek for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment